Gary, Shalece, Karady, Easten, Sayler, Henasey, Addaley and Quade
Saturday, March 29, 2008
We had our family pitures taken back in October, and I finally ordered them. Carrie's sister took them for us and she did a great job. Thankyou Kaylyn!
Those are really cute pictures. Where do you find all the cute matching clothes for your girls. Im a little obsessed with matching clothes for my girls:)
Shalece the pics turned out darling. How could they not with a family as gorgeous as yours. Love you all!! I want to come visit sometime in May I am off track I will bring Kassie and the kids. Oh I think I just invited myself. I love your kids and would love to come and visit them and of course you and Gary. Love ya
5 comments:
Those are really cute pictures. Where do you find all the cute matching clothes for your girls. Im a little obsessed with matching clothes for my girls:)
Shalece the pics turned out darling. How could they not with a family as gorgeous as yours. Love you all!! I want to come visit sometime in May I am off track I will bring Kassie and the kids. Oh I think I just invited myself. I love your kids and would love to come and visit them and of course you and Gary.
Love ya
Shalece,
You look amazing! Your children are gorgeous and I am so glad that you dropped me a note to let me know about this blog of yours!
Love,
Marilyn
So cute!
I love your family.
I LOVE the family pic! SO CUTE of all of you!
Post a Comment