Friday, March 28, 2008


Sami amd Macie where at our house when we finally decided to color Easter eggs, they had never colored eggs before, know that is one smart mom they have, I hate coloring eggs, it's so messy and my hands are stained for day. The kids had alot of fun!


Henasey had so much fun finding eggs, you would have thought it was Christmas she wa so excited.


OH Sayler boy, we love this little guy, he was finding all the eggs that Henasey had colored, she was not happy about that.


We hope everyone had a great Easter. So here is a thougth for ya, one of my friends was pointing out that is is kinda freaky thinking about a huge bunny coming into your house and leaving a basket of goodies behind, and ya know she's right, just look at the scary Easter Bunny's they have at the mall, they are pretty freaky looking. Anyway we had a great Easter, that we enjoyed with family and friends.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Alright, your kids are so cute! you need to hire them out to some ad agencies or something! Seriously!

Kara said...

Your kids are cute and your right it is freaky to think that a bunny comes into your house at night. I always felt the same about a old man named santa sneaking in at christmas. haha Cute dresses I love them. And jeni needs to let her kids dye easter eggs that is sad. haha Just kidding jeni.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Shalece such cute pics. I am glad you broke down and let them color eggs.Your kids look darling in their Easter outfits.
Love Ya

kassie said...

Your kids are so cute!!
They are very lucky to have you and gGary as parents. I am so glad you let them color eggs it makes Easter fun!

Anonymous said...

OKAY! I will quit depriving my kids and we will color easter eggs next year (maybe.) The easter eggs at our house come in the form of plastic with candy inside, chocolate with peanut butter inside and chocolate with that gooey fake yolk and they don't smell like a rotten farts either.

Jelina said...

To the deprived children's mom...we don't color eggs, either. I didn't do it growing up, so my kids don't either. Plastic eggs filled with candy, labeled with a name and hid around the yard will do just fine for me. Glad you did it for Maci & Sam, though, Shalece...maybe you can do it for mine next year. j/k