Tuesday, March 25, 2008


So thanks to my dear friend Amy, I am finally getting started on this blogging that all my friends and family are into, know it won't be as fancy as theirs, but hey, it's a start. So thankyou Amy!

So as most of you know we went on a cruise with some friends, it was so much fun. Good food, lots of sun and best of all wonderful company. So this would be Gary at the mock evacuation plan we had to all go through, I was laughing and didn't hear a word they said, thankgoodness the boat didn't sink.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

kassie said...

Wow gary you looked scared! Now what does the shark nipple do?

Cyndy Mikesell said...

It's a classic Gary!! This is a picture for the books. Hey you should be an actor?? Handsome of course and wow what a great scared face. Kim and I were laughing so hard when we saw this. Thanks for making our day!!!