Tuesday, March 25, 2008


What is this you ask, this would be what one of our really special friends called a shark nipple. Here sharky, sharky!


So we missed our Grand Caymen stop because a 40 year old man decided to have a heart attack, did he make you ask, don't know I was more concered that I was going to be on the ship for another day. We did however end up stopping there for about an hour becasue four more people got sick and had to be taken off the ship, so that is us with the Grand Caymen behind us, maybe we will stop there next time.


I really can't believe that I held this huge lizard, and it was heavy.


These are the friends I love, who make living here so much easier, I love these guys!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

YAY!! GOOD JOB! I am loving it!

I TOTALLY can't believe you and that Lizard! Oh, and I LOVE Gary's outfit in the top pic of you two! :)

I AM SO EXCITED THAT YOU ARE BLOGGING!

Kara said...

Yay your back. Looks like you had fun.:)

Just Us said...

Hi cute friend! I am so glad you finally figured it out with the pro's help of course. Amy is so good.
You need to bring your pictures over sometime, I have never seen any from your trip.

kassie said...

I was so excited to see new picture! I was up all night waiting for your call but It looks like you figured it out I am so glad your blogging. I'm sorry I missed your call today I will call you tomorrow I love the pictures it looks loke so much fun.
Have a good week Love ya and miss you.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Shalece you are such a dang cute niece and so sweet. I love all the pics of your trip. I love the pink dress in the top pic. Where did you get that? Such a fun bunch of friends. Glad you had such a good time.

Norris Fam said...

Ok that is hilarious because it really does look like a nipple! Looks like a non-stop party! Very fun!