Thursday, April 3, 2008


Sayler and Henasey came running down the stairs yesturday telling me that a bird had hit the window and fell on the roof, they were all upset because it was dead. I decided we would wait for Gary to get home to remove the dead bird from the roof. Well, Gary got home, they tell him about the bird and Gary tells them to wait a bit and he would take of it. About 30 min. later Sayler starts yelling,"THE BIRD MOVED IT'S HEAD!" So Gary goes to check it out, picks up the bird, shakes it a little and low and behold the bird starts chirpping. We took it out side and it flew away, Sayler and Henasey were so happy because they had saved the birds life.


This piture is for my sister Keesha's kids, this is their dog Gypsy. They moved and, for the moment can't have him becasue they don't have a yard for her to play in, so we are taking care of her for them, and we love this dog. She is so ugly that she is cute, and she has personality plus.



I took the kids to Kings yesturday and found these great crayons that the kids can color on the fridge or windows with, when they are done a little water or windex and some paper towls takes it right off, what a life saver, they have played nonstop with them.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Norris Fam said...

What an AWESOME blogger you are!!!

I'm so glad that bird lived, it's too pretty to die!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

WOW for the Bird! That is nuts!

Isn't Kings just a treasure trove?! You can find the most amazing things there!

You are doing so great with your blog! I AM LOVING LOVING LOVING IT!

Kara said...

So cute. I love your blog. And yes Kings has things that you would never think of.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Wow that is pretty neat about the bird. And Keesha's dog is sooo cute. Those crayons are cool. Hey Keesha if you are reading Shalece's blog jump to mine. I would loe to be added to your blog list. I love looking. at your blog Shalece. Henesey what a cutie!!! Saylor is so handsome.. What a gorgeous family.

kassie said...

Wow you and animals they just seem to find there way into your family. Look at Keeshas dog what a sweet ilttle thing. OK your kids are the cutest things ever BTW HAPPY 28TH BIRTHDAY the other day. Have a good week!

Kristin and Jay said...

Poor little bird probably knocked himself out =). Birds used to do that all the time when I was little because we had this huge window in the front. It was very traumatic =). You seriously have the perfect little family. Could Henasey (sorry I don't know how to spell her name) be any cuter!!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Shalece you need to update!!
Love Ya
Cyndy