On Thursday the kids and I went to Shoshone Falls, they helped me buff the car so I told them we would do something fun, and this is what we did. We took a picnic lunch, and spent time enjoying the view and the sun, It was a fun afternoon. Thanks Kids!
Sayler boy enjoying the shade while we ate our lunch.
I love these kids!
What a GREAT DAY! I need to take the time more often to enjoy times like these.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That really IS such a beautiful little spot!
Um and oh yeah, I totally almost fell off my chair when I saw you had finally posted! YAY!! :)
So glad you are back. Your kids are so cute!
Well it is about time. Thanks for posting those darling pictures of your kids. It sounds like a fun day and I am sure the kids had a great time. When you come in July or August to school shop maybe we can tye die shirts for fun with all the kids. They can wear them as P.J.'s!! Glad you updated.
Love Ya,
Cyndy
I'll totally take your kids to Shoshone Falls if they will buff my car too...are they up for it?!? Let's just say it might take them a while longer than it took them to do yours :)
Post a Comment