Kardy blowing out candles on the traditional birthday pancakes that we make each of the kids for there birthdays.This year we got creative and mixes equal parts of cake mix and pancake mix, it was delicious!
Henasey gave Karady some perfume, since she broke her last bottle she was pretty excited to give it to her. Henasey just loves Karady to death, she always wants to know where Karady is, so she can play with her or have Karady help her do something. Karady is always so patient and loving to her, such a good big sister!
Karady and Sami. Sami spent the nigth and whole day with Karady on her special day, theses two never run out of things to do. Notice the game Karady has in her hands, it is guitar hero for her gameboy ds, I got it for her and them a few days before her birthday I took it out of the package just to see how it worked, well I couldn't put it down I was totally addicted to it! I love it! I want it! I need it!
Karady is way into clothes, so she was so happy when she got some clothes for birthday.
Karady we love you so much, and are so blessed to have you in our family!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Happy Bday Karady! You are SUCH a cutie! Love yoU!
I LOVE The pancakes idea!
We love you too Karady and we are going to miss you so much. We are so glad we got spend some time with you on your birthday. We love, love, LOVE you!!
What a great idea to mix the cake mix in with the pancake mix...I'll have to try it on our next bday! Your girls are beautiful-I'm glad Karady had a good bday.
Karadee you are a doll. I enjoyed having you and your family down last weekend. Kamri enjoyed your company:) Hope to see you Shalece and your family at the Reed reunion.
Okay, time for a new post my friend.
Post a Comment