Monday, July 14, 2008
PUPPY LOVE
I just love any baby animals, they are all so cute
, especially baby puppies. Every year I tell myself we are not going to have baby puppies this year, they are just to hard to give away when the whole family becomes way to attached to them, but every year I do it, and it is always so fun and worth every minute when I see the kids just totally in love with them. And When we know they are going to good homes it makes it so much easier to part. Here are two of puppies that are going to good homes this week. Jethro is the black one, and Harley is he brown on. Are they just the cutest things ever. And NO, I am not doing baby puppies next year! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah! You are back. Are you sure no more puppies? I may want one by next year. Atlas is too onery. :)
I love little puppies. They are darling!!
Post a Comment