Sunday, July 20, 2008

FAMILY REUNION 2008





On Saturday my family had their reuion, we went to Steadmens Slide in Raft River. The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins, enjoying the warm weather and playing in the water. It is always nice to get togehter to see family that we don't get to see very often.




Henasey enjoying her lunch that I am sure consisted of nothing but sugar, sugar and more sugar!
Gary , Karady, Easten, and Henasey all going down the slide together.
Easten pulling up his tube. They all got plenty of physical activity after they climbed up the hill countless amount of times. They all were beat by the time we headed for home and they all slept the two hours it took to get home.
Some of the kids making a human train to go down the slide, I can't even tell you how many creative ways they thought of to go down the slide, they had so much fun. We will see you all next year, same time, same place.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cyndy Mikesell said...

What a fun time!! Reunions are so much fun. Glad you had a good time!!

Rencher Fam said...

SHALECE!!!
I was so glad to hear from you!! I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering what you have been up to! I was reading through your blog and saw your family picture. What a beautiful family you have! And-how is it possible for you to look so good after four kids?!!:) Can't wait to read more about the Beck family!!!

Wendell Shantala said...

It was a fun time wasn't it. Karady happy birthday you are getting so big.