Sunday, November 2, 2008

HAPPY BITHDAY HENASEY!!!! She was so excited for her Birthday to finally get here all she wanted was a gameboy ds, ipod, a dolly that smiles, and a webkin like Karady. You can't tell she has older siblings can you. She did get her baby and a webkin, and she got a ipod shuffle that she totally loves. She walks around the house sing the songs she hears, only saying about half the words, we love it.






3 comments:

Kara said...

How could you not give that cute little girl anything she wants. Happy Birthday!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

what a beauty Happy Birthday!! Little Henesey!! I am glad you got hat you wanted.

Just Us said...

Happy birthday you cute little girl. You are so spoiled. I love you so much. I miss my little buddy. I can't wait for you to come and see me. Will you sit by me and play with me and hang out with me the whole time you are here? Please?