Sunday, November 2, 2008
WELCOME LITTLE ONE
Addaley Ann Beck arrived on October 23 at 4:30 in the afternoon,weighing in at six pounds and eighteen and half inches long. We are so happy she is here, she has brought so much love into our home, it is amazing that such a tiny baby can impact our lives so much. I really believe that a baby brings a bit of heaven with them, I know our little one did, and we are soaking up every bit of it. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
OH my gosh. She is so stinking cute. I have to tell you paislee kept kissing the screen and saying baby cute. She seriously is beautiful. (just like the rest of your kids)Congrats!
I'm so glad you posted! Beautiful pictures. She is beautiful. Can't wait to see her live. BTW: Your kids looked great at the Halloween Party!
Oh my gosh she is a doll. What a sweet little girl. She looks like the rest of your beautiful family!! So glad she is here. it looks like your kids love he too. I love her name!! Congratulations
She is beautiful! I am so glad you posted pictures! I have been hoping! You can definately see the resemblance between her and the other kids!
You are right. She is sweet. I don't know why but my eyes got teary just looking at her! SO SWEET! SO PERFECT!
Shalece! She is beautiful. I am counting down the days until I get to see her in person. You better be able to let her go and let me hold her. hehe. I love the pictures.
I've been WAITING for these photos! She is beautiful! If anyone can handle 5 kids and make it look like a piece of cake you can!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Shalece,
She is so beautiful. Little babies do bring a bit of heaven with them. Can't wait to see you this weekend.
Post a Comment