Karady is in sixth grade this year and at the big Middle School. She was so happpy when we picked her up from her first day because she was able to get her locker open, and make it to all her classes on time.
Easten is in the third grade, he is such an easy going kid, he could get the meanest teacher on the planet and not mind at all, he just always seems to make it work for him.
Oh Sayler Boy, he is in the first grade, he had a wonderful day on his first day and even talked to his teacher, which for Sayler is a huge, since last year he didn't talk to his teacher until April.
Little Miss.Henasey, she wants to go to school so bad. She tells everyone that she goes to mommy's school. On the kids first day back she just kept asking me, "Mom what are we going to do next?" We did a lot of things that day, then when we where putting her to bed that night she say to me, "Mom what are we going to do tomorrow?"
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I miss you guys so much come and visit soon.
You kids look soooooo cute! I miss your cute faces. I love you guys!
What adorable kids!! They all looked darling of course!! So glad the first day was a good one. So glad you kept little Fernie busy... Love all of you:)
I remember my first day of junior high, I couldn't get my locker open so the principal opened it with his key for me. I grabbed my bag out of it and ran to math class (since I was very late) only to find when I got to class that it wasn't my bag OR my locker...So I had to find the principal again have him unlock some strange person's locker so I could return their bag! Poor me, I eventually got it straight...way to go Karady you did WAY better than me!
Okay friend, time for a new post since your computer is now fixed.
Hey girl! We really missed you guys at the reunion last weekend. I suppose you don't really feel like traveling in your condition. The family is gorgeous as always. Glad school is going well. Hope to see you soon.
Christy and crew
You have the best & cutest kids! That is all I have to say.!
Your kids are so darn cute! I love them! Especcially that Henasey. Do you think arranged marriage is to old fashioned? After all, McCade is going to be a great husband.
Post a Comment