Monday, August 31, 2009

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL 2009

Karady is going into the seventh grade, I can't believe how the time has flown by, were did it go, it wish I knew and I would take it back and make her five again. Karady made the volleyball team, and her firs game is tonight, we are all so excited for her, we can't wait to go see her play. We love Missy!!!!!

Easten is in fourth grade, he was the one who woke up this morning without a tummy ache, he was ready at the crack of dawn to go. Easten helped Sayler and Karady pick out there outfits for the first day of school, I was secretly laughing inside when he was helping Karady it was so cute and priceless. My Mr. GQ.
Sayler boy, Sayler boy what we we do without our little joker. He was cracking jokes left and right this morning making us all laugh, I think it was his way of getting rid of the first day of school jitters.
Little Miss Henasey isn't in school yet, but she say she goes to mommy's school, lucky me!!!! I am so glad she is still home with me other wise I think I would have really had a huge melt down instead of the small melt down that I had this morning after Gary and I had dropped them all off to school. I saw this quote in a friends home that said " With children the days are long, but the years are short", how true that is, I need to enjoy those long days a little more so I don't wonder were the years went.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: