Tuesday, April 28, 2009

ADDALEY SIX MONTHS OLD

Our family baby is six months old, and oh the smiles and love she has brought into our home. She is loved so much! She is such a good little girl, I can't imagine our home without her. The kids adore her and make sure that all her little needs are met, if she even looks like she is going to cry they pick her up, I told Karady one day just to let her cry and she said " But mom it's just so sad when she cries, I can't stand it". All I have to say is one day when we are all wondering why she is so spoiled rotten, the whole family will be to blame not just mommy. I can't get enough of her, I just feel like I want to squeeze and kiss her every chance I can get. She is a true little blessing in our home.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: